The industry’s largest and best source for commercial vehicle data, The Driven Data Network serves the top organizations in the property and casualty insurance industry, affording them access to more than 12 million vehicles and over 50 billion miles of driving data to inform risk management, claims analytics and underwriting.
Insurers and their clients turn to us because we understand driving risk, we know how to measure it, analyze it, predict it, and most importantly how to reduce it.
Benefits that The Driven Data Network takes care of for you:
- Aggregated and normalizing data from 90 TSPs and other data sources across industries, fleets, vehicle types and uses
- Standardized driving data that informs underwriting, loss prevention and claims analysis
- Improves rating, pricing, and profitability while helping to avoid adverse selection through the application of precision driving data
- Designed to spur Agent engagement and improve distribution
- Standardized to assure compatibility with insurers’ internal data systems; no IT investment needed
- Easy-to-use underwriting portal